Welcome To My Blog

Friday 8 December 2017

Weekly Reflection 4

TEACHING PRACTICE WEEKLY REPORT

WEEK 4 (04/12/2017 - 08/12/2017)

                               This was the last week of our teaching practice before Christmas exam and Christmas vacation. There were only 4 working days in this week. Monday was a holiday for the school. A medical camp was organised by the NSS Unit of the school on behalf of DDRC. Some of our BEd trainees also utilized the chance of testing of thyroid.
                    I was able to complete 6 lesson plans this week and thus made a total of 24 lesson plans. I was also able to give my students a remedial teaching based on the diagnostic test that I have conducted. In this week I took two of my classes based on the models of teaching, namely ICT Based Model and Inquiry Training Model. By this week I have completed all the portions needed for the Christmas exam. Thus I have finished two chapters namely "CONSTRUCTION OF QUADRILATERALS" and "RATIO".
                   I was able to complete my peer observations. On Tuesday I observed the class of Ansu Anna Thomas of Mathematics option during the 2nd period. Her class is 9.E. She dealt with the topic "Polynomial Operations". She used activity cards as teaching aid. On Thursday I got a chance to observe the class of Stiny Raju of Physical Science option during the 3rd period in 8.A. She dealt with the topic "Heat capacity of water". She caught the attention of the students by showing them a video based on the topic. On the same day itself I went to observe the class of Priyanka V of Mathematics option who was engaging the class 8.G during the 7th period. All the peer observations gifted me good experiences to improve myself as a teacher.
                   I conducted an achievement test based on the chapters "Construction of Quadrilaterals" and "Ratio". I think the test surely supplements the preparation of students for their exam.                                       Frankly speaking, this was really a busy week for me, as I had to complete quite a lot of portions for the Christmas exam. Thank God, I was able to finish them and make my students ready for the exam.


REMEDIAL TEACHING



                             





ACHIEVEMENT TEST

     

No comments:

Post a Comment